Barclays Bank, The European Coal and Steel Community and the Department of Industry have launched job creation loans of between PS5,000 and PS50,000.
What does ESCS stand for?
ESCS stands for European Coal and Steel Community
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ESCS
We have 22 other meanings of ESCS in our Acronym Attic
- East Somerville Community School (Somerville, MA)
- Electronic Security Control System (Bridgeport, CT)
- Electronic Stability Control System (vehicle handling technology)
- Electronic Supply Chain Solutions (Florida)
- Emergency Satellite Communications System
- English School of Communication Skills (Poland)
- Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome
- Enterprise Strategy Control Structure
- Entreprise de Soudure Chauffage Sanitaire (French: Heating Sanitary Welding Company)
- Escola Superior de Comunicação Social (Portugal)
- Executive Search & Consulting Services (California)
- Eastern Shore Community Services Board (Virginia)
- Entente Saint Christophe Saint Félix (French basketball club)
- Expanded Shale, Clay, and Slate Institute (Salt Lake City, UT)
- East San Carlos Specific Plan (San Carlos, CA)
- Étoile Sportive du Cercle Saint Pierre (French sports club)
- École Secondaire Catholique Thériault (French; Canadian Catholic secondary school)
- École Supérieure de Commerce de Tunis (French: Tunisia Business Graduate School; Tunisia)
- École Supérieure de Commerce et Technologie (French: Graduate School of Business and Technology)
- École Supérieure de Conduite de Travaux (French construction school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) My aim in this essay is to examine which of the three variants of government intervention was most dominant in the five coal-producing countries of the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC)--West Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, and the Netherlands--at the ratification of the ECSC's foundation treaty in 1952.
The foundation for what we now know as the EU was laid in 1952 when the treaty creating the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) took effect.
diplomatic representation to the European coal and steel community.
Ms Gill told the youngsters that the European Union had begun as an effort to prevent further European wars by placing the coal and steel industries, the basis of any war effort, under common control in what was called the European Coal and Steel Community.
Flintshire chief executive Phil McGreevy has told Coun Armstrong-Braun that assistance to the industry is regulated by the European Union and the European Coal and Steel Community.
25 Kyodo Former Foreign Minister Taro Nakayama proposed Thursday the establishment of an "Asian energy community" for developing natural resources in Russia's Siberia, which would be similar to the prototype of the European Union -- the European Coal and Steel Community.