Organized on behalf of the European Committee of Organic Surfactants and their Intermediates (CESIO), a sector group of the European Chemical Industry Council, the theme of the congress is "Surfactants Today and Tomorrow-Mapping the Megatrends.
What does GEFIC stand for?
GEFIC stands for European Chemical Industry Council
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEFIC
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center (Illinois)
- Griqualand Exploration and Finance Company Ltd. (South Africa)
- General Electric Fuel Cell Systems
- General Electric Federal Credit Union (Rome, GA)
- Government Employees Federal Credit Union
- Geophysical and Environmental Fluid Dynamics (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Glen Echo Fire Department (Glen Echo, MD)
- GLUT4 (Glucose Transporter) Enhancer Factor DNA Binding Domain
- Geheime Feldpolizei (Secret Military Police in Nazi Germany)
- Good Enough for Government Work
- Groupement des Entreprises Fournisseurs de l'Industrie de la Cimenterie (French: Group of Suppliers to the Cement Industry)
- German Facility Management Association
- General Electric Financial Network
- Good Enough for Now
- General Electric Follow-On
- General Federation of Nepalese Trade Unions (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- General Electronic Facsimile Optimized for Repair and Ceaseless Exploration
- Good Eats Fan Page
- Government Efficiency and Financial Planning (Indiana)
- Gingival Exudate Flow Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
European demand for coatings is poor so as a result prices of some chemical raw materials have been weakening," explained Alan Eastwood, senior economist at the UK's Chemical Industries Association (CIA) and chair of the economic forecasting panel of the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic), representing chemical producers.
amp;quot; Misuse of chemicals can happen everywhere in Europe at any time with any listed chemicals, so companies need sound in-house procedures covering all departments, " said Rene van Sloten, executive director in charge of industrial policy at the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic).
Europe: According to the European Chemical Industry Council (Cefic), EU chemical production will increase 2.