Agorastos is a professor of gynaecological oncology professor at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki and the representative of European Cervical Cancer Association (ECCA) in Greece.
What does ECCA stand for?
ECCA stands for European Cervical Cancer Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECCA
We have 73 other meanings of ECCA in our Acronym Attic
- Electromagnetically Coupled Curl Antenna
- Electronic Cigarette Consumer Association (UK)
- Endometriosis Care Centre of Australia (est. 1998)
- English Community Association (UK)
- Enhanced Control-Flow Checking Using Assertions (engineering)
- Entente Cormatinoise Commerciale et Artisanale de Cormatin (French: Commercial and Artisanal Agreement Cormatin; Cormatin, France)
- Escadron de Communication et de Contrôle Aérien (French: Communication Squadron and Air Traffic Control; Canada)
- European Cable Communication Association
- European Call Centre Awards (UK)
- European Car Club of Australia
- European Coil Coating Association (est. 1967)
- Eye Care Centers of America, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
- Eastern Caribbean Civil Aviation Authority
- Eurasian Council of Certified Accountants and Auditors (est. 2001)
- Evans City Community Athletic Association
- East County Citizens Advisory Board (Montgomery County, MD)
- East Coast Computer Algebra Day
- Electrical Circuit Characterization and Diagnostic (US Department of Energy)
- Emily Carr College of Art and Design (Canada)
- East Coast Conference on Astronomical Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Marie Keating Foundation, the All Ireland Cancer Foundation and the European Cervical Cancer Association urged Health Minister Mary Harney and the HSE not to postpone the plan until 2010.