European Centre for Health Policy (1999) Health Impact Assessment: Main Concepts and Suggested Approach: The Gothenberg Consensus Paper, World Health Organization Regional Office for Europe, Brussels.
What does ECHP stand for?
ECHP stands for European Centre for Health Policy (World Health Organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECHP
We have 11 other meanings of ECHP in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Care Health Option (TRICARE supplement)
- European Committee for Home and Online Education
- Electrical and Computing History Online Exchange Service (IEEE)
- Encouraging Companionship, Home Organization, and Entertainment in Seniors
- Essex County Heritage Online Exhibit Site (Haverhill, MA)
- European Electronic Commerce for Hospital Procurement
- Echange pour l'Organisation et La Promotion des Petits Entrepreneurs (French: Exchange for the Organization and the Promotion of Small Entrepreneurs)
- Early Childhood Observation System (education)
- Epiphany Community Health Outreach Services (Houston, TX)
- European Conference on Hybrid and Organic Solar Cells (Paris, France)
- European Community Household Panel
- Extended Carrier-Hopping Prime Codes
- European Community Household Panel Survey
- Egyptian Centre for Housing Rights (public service group)
- European Club for Human Resources (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Convention on Human Rights
- European Court of Human Rights
- Exact Cell Hit Ratio
- European Convention on Human Rights and Biomedicine
- Eastern Carolina Hunting Retriever Club (Micro, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Centre for Health Policy (1999) Health Impact Assessment: Main concepts and suggested approach, Gothenburg consensus paper, European Centre for Health Policy, WHO Regional Office for Europe, Brussels.