Physicists at the European Center for Nuclear Research, known by its French acronym CERN, won't exactly be idle as the collider takes a break, Fox News reported.
What does ECNR stand for?
ECNR stands for European Center for Nuclear Research
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECNR
- Export Credit Not Otherwise Specified
- Endothelial Constitutive Nitric Oxide Synthase (gene)
- East-Central North Pacific Region
- Entente Cycliste de Neuilly Plaisance (French cycling club)
- Environmental Coalition on Nuclear Power (State College, PA)
- European Center of Nanostructured Polymers
- European College Of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Eastern Canadian News Photographers Association
- Emigration Check Not Required
- Emmigration Clearance Not Required
- European Course in Neuroradiology
- Elliptic Curve Nyberg-Rueppel Analog
- EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society
- Emergency Community Notification System
- Epiphany Community Nursery School (New York, NY)
- European Conference on Neutron Scattering
- Extracranial Central Nervous System
- East Coast Nostalgia Super Stock Association
- Episcopal Church Network for Science, Technology and Faith
- Electricity Commission of New South Wales
Samples in periodicals archive:
CERN: Physicists create and trap anti-matter Research scientists at the European Center for Nuclear Research (CERN) have made a major scientific breakthrough by creating and temporarily trapping antimatter.
The team was led by the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the University of Victoria, the University of Michigan, the European Center for Nuclear Research (CERN), Florida International University, and other partners.