For further information, contact: Janet Crompton, European Calcified Tissue Society, PO Box 4, Dursley GL11 6YL, UK; phone 44-(0)1453-549929; fax 44-(0)1453548919; e-mail admin@ectsoc.
What does ECTS stand for?
ECTS stands for European Calcified Tissue Society (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECTS
We have 41 other meanings of ECTS in our Acronym Attic
- European Committee for Telecommunications Regulatory Affairs
- European Conference of Transport Research Institutes
- European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- ECommerce and Tourism Research Laboratory (Italy)
- Effective Capital Transfer Strategy
- Electronic Combat Training Simulator
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Enterprise Complaint Tracking System
- Erie County Technical School (Pennsylvania)
- Esoterix Clinical Trials Services (Cranford, NJ)
- European Community Course Credit Transfer System
- European Computer Trade Show
- European Credit Transfer System
- Executive Correspondence Tracking System
- Explosives Classification Tracking System
- Electronic Commerce Tax Study Group
- Eastern Central Texas Sub-Regional Planning Commission (Taylor, Texas)
- East Coast Trailer Sailing Squadron (Florida)
- Eastern Cardiothoracic Surgical Society (est. 1963; New York, NY)
- École de Conduite Tourlonias-Tomas (French driving school)