Merckx was speaking at a press conference launching this year's European Aviation Safety Seminar (EASS) in Cyprus, which was co-presented by the Flight Safety Foundation (FSF), the European Regions Airline Association and Eurocontrol.
What does EASS stand for?
EASS stands for European Aviation Safety Seminar
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EASS
We have 15 other meanings of EASS in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Anti-Skip System (Aiwa)
- Embedded Application Security System (HP & Wave Systems)
- Enfield Arts Support Service (UK)
- Engine Automatic Start System
- Enquête sur l'Accès aux Service de Santé (French: Survey of Access to Health Service; Statistics Canada)
- Enseignement en Adaptation Scolaire et Sociale (French: Teaching in Special Needs Education; Canada)
- Ephrata Area Social Services (Ephrata, Pennsylvania)
- Estonian Academy of Security Sciences (civil servants)
- European Alarms & Security Systems (France)
- European Association for the Sociology of Sport
- European Association of Steel Service Centers
- East Asia Symposium on Superconductive Electronics (Taiwan)
- European Association Single Sex Education (Switzerland)
- Equal Angular Separation with Specified Frequencies
- Euro-Atlantic Security Study Group (EU)
- European Aquaculture Society-Student Group (also seen as EAS-SG)
- East African Sub-Regional Support Initiative (Uganda)
- Engine Automatic Start Safety Interlock Circuit
- Eastern Africa Social Science Research Review
- European Agent Systems Summer School