In the UK fully CAA approved specialist airlines, such as European Aviation Air Charter, Titan Airways and now Air Atlantique (see below), have thrived on helping out (a process with the laborious technical name ACMI) other more well known carriers with aircraft when, for all sorts of reasons, there is a requirement.
What does EAAC stand for?
EAAC stands for European Aviation Air Charter (airline; Bournemouth, England, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAAC
We have 3 other meanings of EAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Estate Agency Affairs Board (South Africa)
- European Accreditation Advisory Board
- East Africa American Business Council (aka East Africa-American Business Council)
- École d'Application de l'Arme Blindée Cavalerie (French: Armoured Cavalry Branch Training School)
- East Asian Actuarial Conference (est. 1981)
- Eastern Arkansas Area Council (est. 1935; Boy Scouts of America)
- Edinburgh Aerial & Acrobatic Convention (UK)
- Emergency Access Advisory Committee (US FCC)
- European American Angel Club (investors)
- European American Aviation Corporation (est. 1989)
- Excitatory Amino Acid Carrier
- Experimental Aircraft Association of Canada
- Excitatory Amino Acid Carrier 1
- East African Advanced Certificate of Education (Zimbabwe)
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Expeditionary Airborne Air Control Squadron
- Eastern Athletic Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Enhanced Area Air Defense
- Entretien Annuel d'Activité et de Développement (French: Annual Activity Maintenance and Development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And he's vigorously denied using his European Aviation Air Charter firm to fund his Minardi Formula One team.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2004 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD European Aviation Air Charter has reportedly lost a vital contract, forcing the company to make more than 200 workers redundant.
Nov 3, 2004 European Aviation Air Charter, the Bournemouth Airport supplemental airline, and tied in with the Minardi Formula One Team, continues to fly under a creditors' voluntary arrangement.