Agfa HealthCare announces that it will launch the latest version of its IMPAX for Nuclear Medicine solution at the 2012 Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM) in Milan, Italy.
What does EANM stand for?
EANM stands for European Association of Nuclear Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EANM
We have 1 other meaning of EANM in our Acronym Attic
- Enlisted Association National Guard (New Jersey)
- Erwin Area Neighborhood Group (North Carolina)
- Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- Eastern Asia Natural Hazards Mapping Project
- East African Natural History Society (Kenya)
- Evangelical Alliance Northern Ireland
- Electrologists Association of New Jersey
- Employers' Association of New Jersey
- Executives' Association of New Jersey (South Orange, NJ)
- Entente Athlétique Nord-Mayenne (French sports club)
- Extension Association of New Mexico
- East Africa Network for Monitoring Anti-Malarial Treatment
- Engineering Application of Neural Networks (conference)
- European Association of Neuroscience Nurses
- Evolutionary Artificial Neural Network
- Employee Assistance Network of North Carolina
- European Association of Neuro-Oncology (Germany)
- East Asia Nonproliferation Program
- Eel Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (physiology)
- Elder Abuse and Neglect Prevention (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Philips is a leading provider of comprehensive diagnostic tools for healthcare professionals in treating women and will display its women's imaging technology, including the Dilon 6800, at the Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine in Barcelona, Spain October 10 -14.