What does EAEPC stand for?
EAEPC stands for European Association of Euro-Pharmaceutical Companies
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Escola Avançada de Energia Nuclear (Portuguese: Advanced School on Nuclear Energy; Brazil)
- European Affective Education Network (est. 1994)
- Entretien et Aménagement des Espaces Naturels et Ruraux (French: Maintenance and Management of Natural and Rural Areas)
- Equal Access End Office
- Equal Access Equal Opportunity
- Early Auditory Evoked Potentials
- East African Educational Publishers
- East Asian Environmental Problems (symposium)
- Equivalent Agri-Environmental Planning (Canada)
- Extensible Application Event Protocol (computing)
- European Association for Evolutionary Political Economy
- Elf Aquitaine Exploration Production France
- Église Apostolique Évangélique de Suisse Romande (French: Evangelical Apostolic Church of Western Switzerland)
- Electrically Accelerated and Enhanced Remineralization (dentistry)
- European Association of Education and Research in Commercial Distribution
- European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists
- Earth and Environmental Sciences (university curriculum)
- Electroactive Elastomeric Structure (hydroacoustic applications)
- Electron-Excited Auger Electron Spectroscopy (also abbreviated EEAES)
- Epilepsy Association of the Eastern Shore (Salisbury, MD)