Paper presented at: 46th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL); 2011.
What does EASL stand for?
EASL stands for European Association for the Study of the Liver
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EASL
We have 16 other meanings of EASL in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Accounting System in Excise and Service Tax (India)
- Experimental Avionics Simulation and Integration Laboratory (NASA)
- European Academic Supercomputer Initiative Network
- Essential Autonomous Science Inference on Rovers (NASA)
- External Application Server Interface Specification
- Erhvervsakademi Sjælland (Danish school)
- Elongation at Specified Load (metric)
- Emergency Artists' Support League (Dallas, TX)
- English As a Second Language
- Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law (various organizations)
- European Association of Sinological Librarians
- Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka
- Existing Automation System Level (US FAA)
- Exporters Association of Sri Lanka (est. 1997)
- European Association for the Study of Literature, Culture, and the Environment
- East Asian Summer Language Institute (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
- East African School of Library and Information Science (Uganda)
- Electrically Addressed Spatial Light Modulation
- Earth System Model (climate science)
- East Asian Summer Monsoon (climate)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Two such novel strategies were introduced at the meeting, which was sponsored by the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) convened expert panels to update and expand their respective previous recommendations for identification and public-health management of persons with chronic hepatitis B infection.
The European Association for Cancer Education, the European Association for the Study of the Liver and the International Society on Priorities in Healthcare are all set to host their events in NewcastleGateshead.
Data from two pivotal studies and a number of supportive studies of adefovir dipivoxil in a variety of chronic hepatitis B patient populations were presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).