What does EAHAD stand for?
EAHAD stands for European Association for Haemophilia and Allied Disorders
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Engrossed Amendment House (legislation)
- Entente Athlétique du Hainaut (French: Athletic Agreement of Hainaut; Hainaut, Belgium)
- Enterprise Asset Health
- Escrime a l'Hôpital (French: Fencing Hospital)
- Espoir Autreville Harmonville (French sports club)
- Essential Arterial Hypertension
- Excellence to Affordable Housing (San Rafael, CA)
- Exercise-Associated Hyponatremia
- Early American History Auctions, Inc.
- Educational Adaptive Hypermedia Application (web-based learning application)
- European Association for Horse Assisted Education
- East African Highland Banana (agriculture)
- Experimental Analysis of Human Behavior
- East African High Commission (1948-1961)
- East Asia Hydrographic Commission
- Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975 (also seen as EAHCA)
- Empire Amateur Hockey Conference (Rochester, NY)
- Eskilstuna Hardcore (Sweden)
- Executive Agency for Health and Consumers (EU)
- Education for All Handicapped Children Act of 1975 (also seen as EAHC)