00 Hardcover QD875 Presentations selected from the European Young Chemist Award at the Third European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences, held August-September 2010, are collected in two volumes.
What does EuCheMS stand for?
EuCheMS stands for European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- End User Computing Equipment
- European Union Centers of Excellence
- European Civil Engineering Education and Training
- European Universities Continuing Education Network
- European Committee of Environmental Technology Suppliers Associations (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Ultimate Championship Finals (sports tournament)
- East Usambara Catchment Forest Project (Tanzania)
- Electric Utility Cost Group
- European Union Cyclists' Group (various locations)
- European Unleaded Certified Gasoline
- Edinburgh University Collection of Historic Musical Instruments
- [not an acronym] (formerly Electric Utility Consultants, Inc.; Greenwood Village, CO)
- Endorsed for Unclassified Cryptographic Information
- European Collaborative Interspecific Backcross
- European Certification of Informatics Professionals (Swindon, UK)
- European Certification of IT (Information Technology) Professionals (Council of European Professional Informatics Societies)
- European Union-China Junior Managers Training Programme
- Edinburgh UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) City of Literature (UK)
- Edinburgh University Club of London (UK)
- End User Carrier Line Charge (telephone rates)