SAVE was founded in 1975 to draw attention to the many historic buildings at risk in Britain in European Architectural Heritage Year.
What does EAHY stand for?
EAHY stands for European Architectural Heritage Year
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Elizabethtown Area High School (Elizabethtown, PA)
- Elkland Area High School (Elkland, Pennsylvania)
- Elsie Allen High School (Santa Rosa, California)
- Environmental Air Handling Space
- European Agency for Health and Safety at Work (Bilbao, Spain)
- Everett Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Electronics Association Homeland Security Conference
- Employer Assisted Housing Tax Credit
- European Association of Historic Towns and Regions (Norwich, UK)
- Ekaterinburg Art Home Video (Russia)
- Establecimiento Altos Hornos Zapla (Altos Hornos Zapla establishment, Argentina)
- e-Business Application Integration
- East African Industries
- East Asian Institute
- Easy Access, Inc. (various organizations)
- Échange Afrique INSA (Institut National des Sciences Appliquées; French: INSA (National Institute of Applied Sciences) Africa Exchange)
- École d'Application de l'Infanterie (French: Infantry School Application)
- Education Associates, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Électricité Automatisme Informatique (French: Electricity Automation Computers; Burkina Faso)
- Electroacoustic Improvisation (music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his introduction, Pearce identifies the mid-1970s as a time of fundamental change in attitude toward architectural conservation and cites 1975, European Architectural Heritage Year (EAHY), as a milestone in this early development.