These isolates were collected by Spanish hospitals that participated in the European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System network from April 2003 through December 2006.
What does EARSS stand for?
EARSS stands for European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EARSS in our Acronym Attic
- Evaluation and Analysis Reports System
- Evidence of Alien Contact Revealed in Scripture (Jim Aho book)
- Exiton Absorption Reflection Switch
- Expeditionary Air Refueling Squadron
- Expendable Acoustic Remote Sensor
- Exploitation And Reporting Structure
- External Access Retrieval System (GTI Inc)
- European Association of Remote Sensing Companies (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Association of Remote Sensing Laboratories
- Expected Average Remaining Service Lifetime (employee benefits)
- East Africa Regional Team
- Embryology Academy for Research Training (India)
- European Association for Reality Therapy (psychotherapy)
- Evening Advisory Risk Threat (US FEMA)
- End Office Alternate Traffic Routing
- Earth Association for Regression Therapy (Netherlands)
- Earth Awareness - Rediscovering Traditions and Heritage
- Education and Research: Testing Hypotheses
- Energy Aware Radio and Network Technologies (est. 2010; research project; EU)
- Environmental and Remedial Treatment for Hydrocarbons (San Fernando, Trinidad WI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System (EARSS) [cited 2007 Feb 10].
European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System.
The European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System (EARSS) is an international network of national surveillance systems that attempts to collect reliable and comparable antimicrobial resistance data of invasive pathogens.
We explored the variation in proportions of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) between and within countries participating in the European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System and temporal trends in its occurrence.
An important role may be played by networks such as the European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System.
In Europe, antimicrobial resistance has been monitored since 1998 by the European Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance System (EARSS).