JAN HOMAN, CHAIRMAN Constantia Flexibles, has been newly elected President of the European Aluminium Foil Association (EAFA) +49 211 479 6168.
What does EAFA stand for?
EAFA stands for European Aluminium Foil Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EAFA
We have 12 other meanings of EAFA in our Acronym Attic
- Experimental Art Foundation (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Experimenter's Analysis Facility
- Export Authorization Form
- East Anglian Film Archive (UK)
- Eastside Association of Fine Arts (Bellevue, WA)
- Edinburgh Anti-Fascist Alliance (Scotland, UK)
- Egyptian Autofeeders Association (est. 1996)
- Elmwood Avenue Festival of the Arts (Buffalo, NY)
- Ethiopian Accountancy and Finance Association
- Europe Australasia Far East (stock index)
- European Australian Football Association (est. 2010)
- East Asia Forum for Adult Education
- European Academy for Aviation Safety (Blagnac, France)
- Edwards Air Force Base (California, USA)
- Eglin Air Force Base (Florida, USA)
- Eielson Air Force Base (Alaska)
- Ellington Air Force Base (Texas)
- Ellsworth Air Force Base (South Dakota)
- Elmendorf Air Force Base (Anchorage, AK)
- England Air Force Base (Alexandria, LA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nicholl Food Packaging was one of four winners in the Foil Pack of the Year awards organised by the European Aluminium Foil Association.
European average recycling rate for alufoil trays and semi-rigid containers has reached 40%, according to figures compiled by the European Aluminium Foil Association (EAFA).
The European Aluminium Foil Association is the international body representing companies engaged in the rolling and rewinding of alufoil and in the manufacture of alufoil containers and flexible packaging.