What does EATC stand for?
EATC stands for European Alliance for Thermoplastic Composites (est. 2000)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EATC
We have 11 other meanings of EATC in our Acronym Attic
- Excellence Across the Board
- East Advance Technology Co. Ltd. (China)
- École Action Technique Commerciale (French: Commercial Technical Action School; Morocco)
- Écologie-Agronomie-Territoire-Citoyenneté (French: Ecology-Agronomy-Territory-Citizenship)
- Education Agent Training Course (Australia)
- Egyptian Automotive & Trading Co. (Giza, Egypt)
- Ehrlich Ascites Tumor Cells
- Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- European Air Transport Command
- European Alliance for Television and Culture
- Exeter Arts & Therapies Conferences (UK)
- Europe-Asia Trading Consultant Agency, Ltd.
- European Air Traffic Control Harmonisation and Integration Programme
- Enteropathy-Associated T-Cell Lymphoma
- European Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- European Association of Theoretical Computer Science
- Équipement Automobile Technologies Distribution (French: Automotive Equipment Technologies Distribution)
- Entering Air Temperature Dry Bulb
- Écologie, Agronomie, Territoire et Développement Durable (French: Ecology, Agronomy, Land and Sustainable Development)
- Enhanced Automatic Terrain Extraction (algorithms)