A year later, he returned to the European air war, as the Army Air Forces Board liaison to General Spaatz's headquarters briefing fighter units on limitations of and tactics against the new German jet fighters.
What does EAW stand for?
EAW stands for European Air War (flight simulation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EAW
We have 33 other meanings of EAW in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Analysis Worksheet (California)
- Electrically Aimable Warhead
- Electronic and Acoustic Warfare
- Empire at War (Star Wars video game)
- Employment At Will
- Energy Adaptive Window (algorithms)
- Environment Agency Wales (UK)
- Environmental Assessment Worksheet (Minnesota)
- Environmentally A-Ware
- Etch Rate Across the Wafer
- European Arrest Warrant (also seen as EUAW)
- European Association of Will Writers
- Exercise and Wellness
- Expeditionary Air Wing
- Ellsworth Amateur Wireless Association (Maine)
- Europe, Africa and West Asia (Bearing Business Group; Colmar, France)
- Eigenössische Anstalt für Wasserversorgung, Abwasserreinigung und Gewässerschutz (Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology / ETH)
- Everage Auction & Wholesale Company (Happy, KY)
- Exploring Ancient World Cultures
- Engineering Applications and Water Division Structure
Samples in periodicals archive:
For all the ferocity of the European air war, the incredible losses incurred by both the RAF and USAAF bomber forces, and the accomplishments of the men in those commands, it is a shame that we do not have more excellent books about this area of World War II.
He's the an expert in flight sims and responsible for European Air War, Longbow, Flashpoint Korea and AH-64D - using the Jane label, the people responsible for producing the definitive guides to the world's military hardware.