The skills training programme is supported by the Rural Development Programme for England (RDPE) for which Defra is the managing authority, part funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
What does EAFRD stand for?
EAFRD stands for European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Europäische Akademie für Finanzplanung (German: European Academy for Financial Planning)
- European Association of Faculties of Pharmacy (EU)
- European Association of Fish Pathologists
- European Association of Fishing Ports and Auctions
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- East Asia Forum Quarterly (various locations)
- East Anglian Farm Rides (UK)
- Enhanced Airborne Flight Recorder
- Ethan Allen Firing Range
- European Agency for Reconstruction (EU; Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia)
- Environmental Advisory Forum for Renewable Energy (UK)
- Ecological Arable Farming Systems
- Edinburgh Archaeological Field Society (est. 1971; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Enhanced Acer File System
- European Academy of Forensic Science
- European Association for Self-Service (UK)
- Emder Anlagen-und Fahrzeugtechnik GmbH (German: Emden Plant and Vehicle Technology GmbH)
- Enlisted Aviator Flight Training
- European Association for Terminology (est. 1996)
- European Atrial Fibrillation Trial
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this request for tender the dafm invites proposals from suitable bodies to act as certification body to certify the department~~s annual accounts of the european agricultural guarantee fund (eagf) and european agricultural fund for rural development (eafrd) and operations for the eu financial year ending 15 october 2013.
The Helfa Gelf Art Trail project has received funding through the Rural Development Plan for Wales 2007-2013, which is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
50 THE EUROPEAN Court of Justice (ECJ) has struck down a key European Union (EU) anti-fraud law that requires the publication of the beneficiaries of European Agricultural Guarantee Fund (EAGF) and European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) subsidies and the money they have received.
The project has been made possible thanks to a PS364 370 grant through Rural Development Plan 2007-2013 funded by the Welsh Government, and European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.
The meeting heralds the start of a series of farmer meetings and information packages to be delivered this winter as part of a project supported by The European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the Welsh Government.
The Rural Development Programme 2007-2013 is part financed by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development and over this period is worth Au500million to the north.
This project has received funding through the Rural Development Plan for Wales 2007-2013 which is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development.