The European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education is an independent, self-governing organization established by member countries to act as a platform for collaboration in the field of special needs education among the 28 member and observer countries.
What does EADSNE stand for?
EADSNE stands for European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Echelons Above Division Study
- Embedded Asynchronous Data Stream
- Engineering Analysis & Data System
- Enhanced Access Diversity Service
- Environmental Assessment Data System
- European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company N.V.
- Expeditionary Air Defense System (USMC)
- Extended Air Defense Systems
- Enhanced Apple Digital Sound Chip
- Extended Air Defense Simulation
- Energy Asset Decision Support System
- East Anglian Daily Times (UK newspaper)
- Exploits of an Amateur Dog Trainer (blog)
- Extended Air Defense Testbed
- Extended Air Defence Task Force (NATO)
- European Association of Distance Teaching Universities
- Emergency Assessment and Discharge Unit (UK)
- Eastern American Data Voice (est. 1972; Long Island City, NY)
- Educating Against Domestic Violence (Minnetonka, MN)
- Employers Against Domestic Violence (Brockton, MA)