What does EADS stand for?
EADS stands for European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company N.V.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EADS
We have 24 other meanings of EADS in our Acronym Attic
- Erythrocyte ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate)/ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate) Ratio
- Emergency Animal Disease Response Agreement (Australia)
- Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre (NATO)
- Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Unit
- Eastern Air Defense Sector
- Echelons Above Division Study
- Embedded Asynchronous Data Stream
- Engineering Analysis & Data System
- Enhanced Access Diversity Service
- Environmental Assessment Data System
- Expeditionary Air Defense System (USMC)
- Extended Air Defense Systems
- Enhanced Apple Digital Sound Chip
- Extended Air Defense Simulation
- European Agency for Development in Special Needs Education
- Energy Asset Decision Support System
- East Anglian Daily Times (UK newspaper)
- Exploits of an Amateur Dog Trainer (blog)
- Extended Air Defense Testbed
- Extended Air Defence Task Force (NATO)