New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Wed, Oct 24, 2012 Magical Places in Europe for Family Visits This Christmas Christmas is meant to be the most magical time of the year.
What does E4F stand for?
E4F stands for Europe for Family (travel term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Engage for Change (approach to improving business; BTS Group; Stokholm, Sweden)
- Engineering for Change
- Ethanol for Diesel
- Eased 4 Edges (lumber)
- Education for Enterprise (New Zealand Ministry of Education)
- Education for Entrepreneurship (Croatia)
- Emulation 4 Ever (German web forum)
- Enabled 4 Enterprise (London, UK)
- Enterprise for the Environment
- Entertainers 4 Education Alliance
- Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation
- Email for Life (various organizations)
- Encryption for the Masses
- Electronic 4-Speed Overdrive
- Early Region 4 Open Reading Frame 4 (protein)
- E4 Region Open Reading Frame 6
- d-Erythrose 4-Phosphate
- Education for Professionals (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- English for Professionals (Weinfelden, Thurgau school)
- Education for Sustainability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other European Winners in TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Destinations Awards: Best Destination in Europe for Food & Wine -- Florence, Italy; Best Destination in Europe for Beach & Sun -- Oludeniz, Turkey; Best Destination in Europe for Culture and Sightseeing -- Florence, Italy; Best Destination in Europe for Family -- Marne-la-Vallee, France; Best Destination in Europe for Nightlife -- London, United Kingdom; Best Destination in Europe for Outdoor and Adventure -- Interlaken, Switzerland; Best Destination in Europe for Relaxation and Spa -- Bath, United Kingdom; Best Destination in Europe for Romance -- Oia, Greece; and Best Destination in Europe, chosen by Europeans -- Berlin, Germany.