Assistance for Eastern Europe and Baltic States ($ in thousands) FY 2007 FY 2007 FY 2008 Actual Supp Estimate Europe and Eurasia Albania 21,100 -- 17,854 Bosnia and Herzegovina 32,100 -- 27,773 Kosovo 77,700 189,000 146,801S Macedonia 28,100 -- 21,822 Montenegro 8,500 -- 7,935 Serbia 60,000 -- 53,563 Europe Regional 46,400 -- 17,805 Subtotal 273,900 189,000 293,553 Total 273,900 189,000 293,553 FY 2008 FY 2009 Supp Req Request Europe and Eurasia Albania -- 18,910 Bosnia and Herzegovina -- 29,485 Kosovo -- 125,000 Macedonia -- 19,003 Montenegro -- 7,000 Serbia -- 46,274 Europe Regional -- 29,953 Subtotal -- 275,625 Total -- 275,625
What does E&E stand for?
E&E stands for Europe and Eurasia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of E&E
- Airman Evadee
- Education and Entertainment
- Efficiency & Effectiveness (various organizations)
- Electrical and Electronic equipment
- Electrical and Environmental (aircraft system)
- Emergency and Evacuation (security planning)
- Emergency and Extraordinary Expense Authority (US DoD)
- Engage and Execute (training design)
- Environment & Ecology
- Environment and Energy Publishing (Washington, DC)
- Evasion and Escape (US DoD)
- Examination and Evaluation
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Emergency and Extraordinary Expense (US DoD)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences Center
- Elderly and Handicapped
- Emory & Henry College
- Economic and Interstate Importance (roads)
- Electrical and Instrumentation (engineering)
- Enforcement and Intelligence Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Agency for International Development (USAID), its ZdravPlus Project and Europe and Eurasia Regional Family Planning project, as well as UNFPA.
Since this Committee examined our foreign assistance in Europe and Eurasia a year ago, the countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union have demonstrated that our assistance pays large dividends.
as assistant vice president in the Europe and Eurasia division to conduct project management, donor relations and proposal development.