NB: Since it was revised by the Protocol of 1 October 1998, the Council of Europe Convention on Transfrontier Television also now contains, in Article 9a, provisions on public access to events of major importance.
What does ECTT stand for?
ECTT stands for Europe Convention on Transfrontier Television
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECTT
We have 2 other meanings of ECTT in our Acronym Attic
- European Computer Trade Show
- European Credit Transfer System
- Executive Correspondence Tracking System
- Explosives Classification Tracking System
- Electronic Commerce Tax Study Group
- Eastern Central Texas Sub-Regional Planning Commission (Taylor, Texas)
- East Coast Trailer Sailing Squadron (Florida)
- Eastern Cardiothoracic Surgical Society (est. 1963; New York, NY)
- École de Conduite Tourlonias-Tomas (French driving school)
- Espérance Ceyratoise Tennis de Table (French table tennis club)
- European Union Council on Tourism and Trade (Bucharest, Romania)
- Evergreen Container Terminal Thailand (Bangkok, Thailand)
- East Carolina Teachers Training School
- East County Teachers Uniserv (California Teachers Association)
- Echinochloa Turneriana
- Edinburgh Clinical Trials Unit
- Elite Counter-Terrorism Unit (gaming)
- Encuentro de Comercializacion Turistica de Aviabue
- Enhanced Channel Test Unit
- European Credit Transfer Units