Pune, Mar 10 (ANI): The students of the Europe Asia Business School (EABS) have undertaken an unique project named "microSCOPE" as part of the institution's philosophy of innovative management education and corporate social responsibility.
What does EABS stand for?
EABS stands for Europe Asia Business School (Pune, India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EABS
We have 8 other meanings of EABS in our Acronym Attic
- Electrical Auditory Brain-Stem Response
- Electrically Evoked Auditory Brainstem Response
- European Applied Business Research
- Evoked Auditory Brain-Stem Response
- Extra-Anatomic Bypass Reconstruction (iliac vessels)
- East Asian Biosphere Reserve Network
- Experimental Analysis of Behaviour Research Unit (New Zealand)
- Eau Assainissement Bretagne Services (French: Britain Water Sanitation Services)
- Equine Artificial Breeding Services (Mullengandra, New South Wales, Australia)
- Équipement Automatisation Bobinage Soudure (French: Welding Automation Equipment Winding)
- Europe-Africa Business Summit
- European Association for Brazing and Soldering (UK)
- European Association of Biblical Studies (UK)
- Exchange Alternate Billing Service
- East African Bottling Share Company (soft drinks)
- Everett Area Board of School Directors (Pennsylvania)
- Emissions Allocation and Burden Sharing Working Group (Canada)
- Educatie Achter Buitenlandse Tralies (Dutch: Education behind Foreign Bars)
- East Anglia Border Terrier Club (UK)
- Evertonians against Blue Union (football; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of STAR NEWS National B-School Award for 'B-School with Excellent Industry Interface' and DNA and Stars of the Industry Group Award for 'Best B-School with Innovative Marketing to the Target Segment' have been shared with Europe Asia Business School, with EABS winning both awards.
20 (ANI): After creating a successful track record at its Pune campus, the Europe Asia Business School has now decided to bring its high quality MBA programs to Mumbai in partnership with GURUInc.
The Europe Asia Business School campus here is hosting the event.