The euro overnight index average rate is less variable: Here banks must meet positive ECB reserve requirements on a monthly average basis, providing more leeway in managing daily reserve positions.
What does EONIA stand for?
EONIA stands for Euro Overnight Index Average
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Enterprise Optical Network (fiber network)
- Evaluation of Ontologies (workshop)
- Everything on the Net
- Everything or Nothing (computer game)
- Exchange of Notes (foreign relations)
- Experimental OSI (Open System Interconnection) Network
- Evaluation of Ontology-based Tools and the Semantic Web Service
- European Online News Association
- Enhanced On-Site Container
- Eastern Oregon Net, Inc.
- Economically Optimum Nitrogen Rate (fertilizer)
- European Organization for Nuclear Research
- Early Onset Neonatal Sepsis (post-birth infection)
- Eden Organic Nursery Services, Inc. (Hallandale, FL)
- Electronic Output Network System
- Enhanced Operator Name String
- European Oncology Nursing Society (Brussels, Belgium)
- Executive Office of Neighborhood Services (Worcester, Massachusetts)
- Education Outdoors New Zealand
- EAB Order Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Europe, speculation about policy easing intensified, as shown by a significant decline in implied yields for futures contracts on the Euro Overnight Index Average.