Since 1977, the Euro NATO Training Engineer Centre (ENTEC) in Munich, Germany, has provided engineer interoperability training to increase efficiency between military engineers of NATO and its partner nations during peacetime and war.
What does ENTEC stand for?
ENTEC stands for Euro NATO(North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Training Engineer Centre (Munich, Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extended Navy Testbed
- Ear Nose and Throat Consultants (Nevada)
- Engine Negative Torque Control
- Esfahan Nuclear Technology Center (Iran)
- European Net-Trainers Certificate (European Net-Trainers Association; UK)
- Excitatory Nerve Terminal Current
- Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science
- Web-enabled Naval Tactical Command Support System
- École Nationale des Techniciens de l'Equipement (French: National School of Equipment Technicians)
- European Network for Traveller Education
- Empowering Nonprofits in Technology
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (Chilean telecomunications company)
- Energy Telecommunications and Electrical Association
- European Network on Teacher Education Policies
- Electronic New Testament Educational Resources
- Equivalent National Tertiary Entrance Rank (Australian education system)
- Intestinal (Prefix)
- Enhanced Network for Traffic Services and Information Provided by Regional Information Centres in Europe
- Enhanced Numerical Toolbox Enabling A Robust Pulsar Inference Suite (noise analysis)
- Evaluating New Technologies for Roads Program Initiatives in Safety and Efficiency