8m) euro medium-term note programme of Japanese leasing firm BOT Lease Co Ltd, an affiliate of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (TYO:8306).
What does EMTN stand for?
EMTN stands for Euro Medium-Term Note
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of EMTN
- Emergency Medical Technician, First Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician Intermediate
- Emerging Market Technologies, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Enhanced Moving Target Indicator
- European Massage Therapy Institute (San Antonio, TX)
- Emission Measurement Technical Information Center
- Empowering Mathematics Teachers for the Improvement of School Mathematics
- Executive Master of Technology Management
- Emerging Mechanical Technology-Macro to Nano (India)
- Eastern Montana Telemedicine Network (est. 1993)
- Employee Managed Time Off
- Exact Muffin-Tin Orbitals (quantam mechanics method)
- Exchange of Mixed Traffic Over X.25 (Cisco)
- Electromagnetic Transients Program
- Emergency Management Training Programme (UN)
- Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic
- Eastern Michigan Tractor Pulling Association
- East Midlands Tenant Participation Forum (UK)
- Elegant MicroWeb Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Elekiban Magneto-Therapeutic Pain Patch
Samples in periodicals archive:
The euro medium-term notes (EMTN) programme will allow the bank to issue bonds through public subscription or private placement in different currencies and on varying terms.
SG) (OTCBB: UOVEY) is planning to raise as much as SGD5bn selling euro medium-term notes, Dow Jones has reported.