rnberg, Director of the Euro Health Consumer Index, said yesterday: "Cyprus keeps proving that its healthcare standards are in par with EU average, as stated by the European Observatory.
What does EHCI stand for?
EHCI stands for Euro Health Consumer Index (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHCI
- Enhanced Home and Community Care Services (Hong Kong)
- EH Holden Car Club of Victoria (est. 1977; Ringwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Environmental Health Center-Dallas (Texas)
- East Harbor Community Development Corporation (Baltimore, MD)
- Environmental Health and Communicable Disease Prevention (Missouri)
- Echo Hill Campership Fund (Bethesda, MD)
- Estuarine Habitats and Coastal Fisheries Center (Lafayette, LA; NOAA)
- European Historical Combat Guild
- Engineering for Human-Computer Interaction
- Enhanced Host Controller Interface (Universal Serial Bus specification)
- Environmental Heavy-Cost Investment Planning (Turkey)
- Emergency Health Care Information System (Bucharest, Romania)
- East Herts Corinthian League (Hertfordshire; UK)
- Elderly Housing Community Loan (Florida)
- East Hull City Learning Centre (UK)
- Encapsulated Harpoon Command & Launch Subsystem
- Eternal Hope Charity Mission (India)
- East Harris County Manufacturers Association (Texas)
- Eastern Hills Catchment Management Project (Australia)
- Ecumenical Health Care Network (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Euro Health Consumer Index measures medical provision across 33 European countries using patient data, including access to medicines, and information provision.
According to the Euro Health Consumer Index, our standard of care is on a level with that of the former Communist states of Hungary and the Czech Republic.
OPPOSITION DISY deputy Eleni Theocharous yesterday called the island's health services a tragedy after Cyprus slipped from 13th to 21st place in the Euro Health Consumer Index.
The Euro Health Consumer Index ranked the service 13th out of 33 other European countries - up two places on last year.
Byline: Jean Christou (Category: news) CYPRUS has dropped seven places on the Euro Health Consumer Index (EHCI) launched in Brussels yesterday, sliding from 13th to 21st in one year.