The study was conducted during January-October 2011 as part of the Eurasian Harm Reduction Network Drug Policy Reform Advocacy Project, said Alexander Zelichenko, Director of the Center.
What does EHRN stand for?
EHRN stands for Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (Lithuania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHRN
We have 2 other meanings of EHRN in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Health Records Modernization (various organizations)
- Employee Health Risk Management
- Environmental Health Risk Management
- Equine Heart Rate Monitor (veterinary medicine)
- Essentials of Human Resource Management (educational program)
- European Human Resource Management
- Europees Hof Voor de Rechten Van de Mens (French: Cour Européenne des droits de l'Homme)
- Egyptian Human Resources Management Association
- East Houston Regional Medical Center (Houston, TX)
- Education in Human Rights Network (UK)
- European Housing Research Network
- Egyptian Human Rights Organization
- Emergency Hydraulic Rudder Operating System
- Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program
- East Harbour Regional Park (New Zealand)
- Emergency Health Rehabilitation Project (World Bank)
- Emergency Human Resources Programme (Malawi)
- Emergency Humanitarian Response Plan (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs)
- Endpoint Handlespace Redundancy Protocol (computer communication)
- Enterprise Human Resources and Payroll (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The World Bank, CARHAP/DFID, Capacity Project/USAID, UNODC, AFEW, UNDP, Soros Foundation - Kyrgyzstan, UNIFEM and Eurasian Harm Reduction Network (EHRN) have already expressed their interest to participate in the meeting.