ANKARA (CyHAN)- Russian Ambassador to Turkey Andrey Karlov stated that economic crisis will not affect acitivities held within the body of Eurasian Economic Union.
What does EEU stand for?
EEU stands for Eurasian Economic Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EEU
We have 11 other meanings of EEU in our Acronym Attic
- Eglise Evangélique d'Uccle (French: Evangelical Church in Uccle; Uccle, Belgium)
- Electrical Engineering Unlimited (South Africa)
- Electrical Equipment Upgrading (Georgia)
- Electronic Equipment Unit (FBX-T radar)
- Empower European Universities (Netherlands)
- Energy Efficiency Utility
- Engineering Evaluation Unit
- Environmental Evaluation Unit (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Environmental Exposure Unit
- Esperanza Entertainment Unit (Esperanza High School; Spain)
- Europa Esperanto Unio
- European Economic Union
- European Esperanto-Union
- Experiment Environmental Unit
- Experimental Education Unit (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Extravehicular Excursion Unit
- Eclaireuses et Eclaireurs Unionistes de France (French)
- Enhanced End Use Monitoring
- European EIAS (Electric Image Animation System) Usergroup Meeting
- East-European University Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Eurasian Economic Union of Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan has come into force as it was supposed to be working since January 1, 2015.
Armenia has joined the Eurasian Economic Union Treaty.
MOSKOVA (CyHAN)- The Russian State Duma ratified the treaty of Armenia's accession to the Eurasian Economic Union (EAU) at the meeting Dec.
The interstate council in Minsk has inked an agreement to cancel the Eurasian Economic Union (EurAsEC).
The concept of the Eurasian economic union - what lessons can be learned from the crisis-stricken European Union?
he treaty is a basic document determining agreements between Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan on the terms of Armenia's joining the Eurasian Economic Union seeking to lay a legal basis for functioning of the common Union, reports TASS.
The parliament of Armenia ratified the agreement on accession of the country to the Eurasian Economic Union (EAU) at the meeting Dec.