The board on Wednesday also unanimously approved a new contract with the Eugene Association of Substitute Teachers.
What does EAST stand for?
EAST stands for Eugene Association of Substitute Teachers
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EAST
We have 54 other meanings of EAST in our Acronym Attic
- European Association of Software Science and Technology (Potsdam, Germany)
- East Asian Studies Student Union
- European Association of Schools of Social Work
- Eastern African Submarine Cable System
- East Asia School of Theology
- East Aurora Swim Team
- Eastern Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- Eastern Australian Standard Time
- Environmental Alliance for Senior Involvement
- Environmental and Spatial Technology
- Eureka Advanced Software Technology
- European ATM (Automated Teller Machine) Security Team Ltd. (est. 2004)
- Examiner Automated Search Tool (US Patent and Trademark Office)
- Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak
- East of Scotland Tartan Army (soccer team)
- Eastern Auxiliary Command Post
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (Tanzania)
- Ekurhuleni Artisans & Skills Training Centre (South Africa)
- East Coast (various companies)
- Eastern Sea Frontier Control Local of Shipping in Gulf of Maine (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
board meeting to approve district contract with Eugene Education Association and Eugene Association of Substitute Teachers.
30; the Eugene Association of Substitute Teachers, or EAST, whose current contract also expires June 30; and 4JA, which is not a union but an association of the district's administrators and other professional staff, and whose current agreement also expires June 30.
Nonetheless, that benefit - one enjoyed by substitutes in just two other Oregon school districts, Portland and Beaverton - has become the sticking point in ongoing contract negotiations between the school district and the Eugene Association of Substitute Teachers.