2] on days 1 to 5, and etoposide 75 to 100 mg/m[sup.
What does VP-16 stand for?
VP-16 stands for Etoposide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Volkspartei (People's political party)
- Vollpension (German: full board)
- Volontaire du Progrès (French: Volunteers for Progress)
- Volts Peak (Tektronix)
- Voluntad Popular (Venezuelan political party)
- Voluntary Principles
- Vulnerable Point
- Vulvar Pain
- Patrol Squadron (Photographic) (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1946 to 1948)
- Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1946 to 1948)
- Vice President of Academic Affairs and Student Services (Lake Tahoe Community College; South Lake Tahoe, CA)
- Virtual Path-Alarm Indication Signal
- Amphibian Patrol Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1946 to 1948)
- viroid particles type C
- Vice President for Chapter Activities
- Vice President - Educational Activities
- Vice President, Energy Delivery and Service
- Heavy Patrol Squadron (Landplane) (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1946 to 1948)
- Vice President for International Affairs
- Virtual-Physical Late Allocation with Early Release
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oral Etoposide is often used in clinical practice but outside any protocol or evidence of improved survival.
Drugs whose effectiveness was lowered included anti-cancer agent etoposide, beta blockers and cyclosporine, which prevents rejection of transplanted organs.
However, an increase in the percentage of apoptotic cell death was noticed in case of cells exposed to etoposide in presence of PEG/dextran alone.
This patient received a cumulative etoposide dose of <2g/[M.
Plasmid DNA from the cloned AF4 bcr, the MLL bcr, and a control plasmid (pRYG) was incubated at 37 degrees C with etoposide in the presence of purified human topoisomerase II.
The patient underwent both radiation and chemotherapy with cisplatin and etoposide.