In their studies, the researchers used porous nanosilica functionalized by ethylenediamine (SBA-3/EDA), aminopropyl (SBA-3/APTES), and pentaethylenehexamine (SBA-3/PEHA).
What does EDDHMA stand for?
EDDHMA stands for Ethylenediamine (O-Hydroxy-P-Methylphenylacetic) Acid
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Engagement de Développement de la Formation (French: Commitment to Training Development)
- Erythroid Denucleation Differentiation Factor
- Airport Muenster-Osnabrueck, Germany
- Educational Development and Discussion Group (UK)
- Environmental Due Diligence Guide (publication; Bureau of National Affairs)
- Extended Data Dependence Graph
- Aerodrome Hamburg, Germany
- École des Droits de l'Homme (French: School of Human Rights)
- European Drug Development Hub (France)
- Ethylenediaminedi (O-Hydroxyphenylacetic) Acid
- Aerodrome Berlin-Tempelhof (Germany)
- Economic Development Data & Information (Connecticut)
- Education and Development Initiative (corporate initiative)
- Error Detection by Duplicated Instructions
- Error Dynamic Diagnostic Information
- Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide
- Experimental Design Development Integration Center
- Environmental Data Dynamic Information Exchange (Rocky Flats Environmental Technology Site, Colorado)
- Electronic Document Delivery the Integrated Solution (printed article)
- Airport Koeln, Germany
Samples in periodicals archive:
Animation of PAN fibers with ethylenediamine has not seem to be previously considered as a chemical pretreatment prior to the thermal stabilization stage of PAN fibers.
The researchers also loaded the films with ethylenediamine tetra acetic acid (EDTA) as an antimicrobial agent.
Ethylenediamine dihydrochloride, phenyl phosphate, cetyldimethylethyl ammonium bromide, sodium hydroxide, and formic acid were purchased from Sigma Aldrich; hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, acetonitrile, methanol (HPLC grade), and water (HPLC grade) from Fisher Scientific; and Conray[R] iothalamate meglumine injection USP 60% from Malinkrodt Inc.
3 M ethylenediamine tetraacetate (EDTA) solution followed by washing with deionized distilled water to avoid a major loss of lethal activity as measured in mice13.
1] assigning to v(C=0) vibration is taken as evidence for the participation of the carbonyl group in the condensation process with the amine used ethylenediamine, diethylenetriamine, triethylenetetraamine, p-phenylenediamine, o-phenylenediamine and 3,6-dioxaoctane-1,8-diamine.
Other additives and preservatives that can potentially have an effect on airway smooth muscle include benzalkonium chloride (BAC), ethylenediamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), and hydrochloric or sulfuric acid to adjust pH of the solution.