Vistalon ethylene propylene diene rubber is said to offer processing and finished product performance beyond the capabilities of natural and synthetic rubbers.
What does EPDR stand for?
EPDR stands for Ethylene Propylene Diene Rubber
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPDR
We have 4 other meanings of EPDR in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Performance & Development Process
- Employee Performance and Development Plan
- Enterprise Product Delivery Process (various companies)
- Eritrean People’s Democratic Party (est. 2010)
- Esan People Development Programme (Nigeria)
- European Parliament of Disabled People (EU)
- Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Response (risk management)
- Employee Performance and Development Review (UK)
- Environmental Protection Deviation Report
- Equivalent Perception Dose Ratio
- Expected Population Deviation Rate
- Environmental Program Danube River Basin
- Ethiopian Peoples Democratic Revolutionary Front
- Earth Probe Data Sets
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Electrical Power & Distribution System
- Electrical Power and Distribution Subsystem (military space program)
- Electrical Power Design Subsystem
- Electrical Power Distribution System (US NASA)
- Electronic Parts Distribution System (Axiom Software, Ltd.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BHATTACHARYA [**] The rheological behavior of highly filled ethylene propylene diene rubber (EPDM) compounds was studied with respect to the effect of curative system, grafted rubber.