The aqueous layer was extracted with 100 ml ethyl acetate to form two layers which were separated, filtered and concentrated to obtain aqueous and ethyl acetate extracts, respectively (Figure 1 below).
What does ETAC stand for?
ETAC stands for Ethyl Acetate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ETAC
We have 40 other meanings of ETAC in our Acronym Attic
- Emmanuel Tamil Annual Conference (of the Methodist Church in Singapore)
- End-Tidal Anesthetic-Agent Concentration (surgery)
- Englewood Transportation Advisory Committee (Colorado)
- Enhanced Token Activated Code (computer programming language)
- Enlisted Tactical Air Controller
- Enlisted Terminal Attack Controller
- Enterprise Technical Assistance Center
- Environmental Tactical Applications Center
- Environmental Technical Applications Center
- Escadron Tactique de Chasse (French: Hunting Tactics Squadron; National Defence; Canada)
- European TFC Admins Council (gaming)
- Everyday Technologies for Alzheimer's Care
- East Texas Area Claims Association
- Ecole des Techniques Aeronautiques et de Construction Automobile (French: School of Aeronautical Technology and Automotive Construction)
- Electro Thermally Assisted Capsular Shift (shoulder rehabilitation technique)
- Electronic Time and Alarm Control System
- Enlisted Tactical Air Controller (Air Force)
- Extended Total Access Communications System
- External and Taxi Aid Camera System (aeronautics)
- Emission Tuned-Aperture Computed Tomography (breast imaging)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aqueous fraction was partitioned with ethyl acetate (F004) in separating funnel and ethyl acetate soluble fraction was concentrated under reduced pressure using rotavapor at 40 [degrees]C.
KOREA'S leading engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor eTEC Engineering and Construction (eTEC E&C) has started construction work on Saudi International Petrochemical Company's (Sipchem) ethyl acetate and butyl acetate plant and port facility project in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
All other chemicals and solvents, such as methanol, petroleum ether, ethyl acetate and n-butanol were of the highest analytical grade and were purchased from common sources.
Ethyl acetate extract was made in the same way as the hexane extract.
French chemical group Rhodia will help Saudi International Petrochemical Co (Sipchem) set up the first ethyl acetate plant in the region to rival major commodity producers such as BP.
The organics were diluted with ethyl acetate and water.