For students who have never heard about ethnocentric, polycentric, regiocentric and geocentric firms, a few sentences are not enough (p.
What does EPRG stand for?
EPRG stands for Ethnocentric, Polycentric, Regiocentric and Geocentric
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPRG
We have 16 other meanings of EPRG in our Acronym Attic
- Gene Promoter with its Electrophile/Antioxidant Response Element
- Enhanced Preprovisioning (DSL provisioning)
- Electronic Patient Report Form
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Fund (World Vision)
- Energy Probe Research Foundation
- European Public Relations Federation (various locations)
- Eastern Province Rugby Football Union (South Africa)
- Electricity Policy Research Group (UK)
- Electronic Publishing Research Group (various locations)
- Environmental Policy Review Group
- European Philosophy Research Group
- European Pipeline Research Group (trade association)
- Experiment Planning/Peer Review Group
- Eastern Pennsylvania Reining Horse Association
- Eastern Plains Reining Horse Association (Peyton, CO)
- Employer-Provided Retiree Health Insurance
- Expelling Pathogens Regardless of Hard Stool
- Economic Policy Research Institute (est. 1994; South Africa)
- Electric Power Research Institute
- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Imaging