What does ENAHPA stand for?
ENAHPA stands for Ethiopian North American Health Professionals Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ethiopian National Association of Ex-Leprosy Patients (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Élève Nouvellement Arrivé en France (French: Newly Arrived Student in France)
- Emergency Nuclear Airlift Force
- Emergency Nurses Association Foundation (Des Plaines, IL)
- Eritrean National Athletics Federation (Eritrea)
- Europe and North Asia Forest Law Enforcement and Governance (Russia)
- Elder Nutrition and Food Safety (Florida)
- Egg Nutrition Advisory Group (Australia)
- Enabled Homolog of Drosophila
- European Network of AIDS Helplines (Paris, France)
- Ente Nazionale ACLI Istruzione Professionale (Italian: National Agency of Vocational Training)
- Engineering of Natural and Artificial Intelligent Systems
- Egyptian National Agriculture Library
- Ente Nazionale Assistenza Lavoratori (Italian)
- École Nationale d'Administration et de Magistrature (French: National School of Administration and Magistracy)
- Exotic Nuclei and Atomic Masses (conference)
- Eastern North American Model of Air Pollution
- Europe North Africa and Middle East