Notes with appreciation the support by the Ethiopian National Defense Force in response to the appeals by the TFG and IGAD and urges all parties on the ground to effectively coordinate their activities; 5.
What does ENDF stand for?
ENDF stands for Ethiopian National Defense Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ENDF
We have 1 other meaning of ENDF in our Acronym Attic
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad (Spanish: National Electricity Company; Bolivia)
- Encoder Decoder
- Expected Number of Decodable Frames
- Empresa Nacional de Electricidad, S.A. (Spanish electric utility)
- Environment for Developers and Operations
- End of Exercise
- Environmental Data Index
- European Energy Derivatives Exchange N.V.
- Exercise Termination (US DoD)
- Effective Number of Degrees of Freedom
- Evaluated Neutron Data File
- Evaluated Nuclear Data File
- Evaluated Nuclear Data File/B-Versions and V, IV, and VI
- Eastern Nigerian Dwarf Goat Enthusiasts
- European Network of Drug and HIV/AIDS Services in Prisons
- El Nuevo Día en línea
- El Nuevo Día Interactivo
- Emory National Debate Institute (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- European Network for Drug Investigation in Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
DEFENSE The Ethiopian National Defense Forces (ENDF) numbers about 200,000 personnel, which makes it one of the largest militaries in Africa.
Since then, the unit has trained approximately 300 soldiers from the Ethiopian National Defense Force, 100 soldiers from the Djiboutian National Defense Force, the Ugandan Peoples Defense Force and the Kenyan Department of Defense.