Renewed interest in theism, normative ethics, and moral realism has pushed authors like Adams, Brink, Feldman, Hurka, Plantinga and others to writing extensively about ethics and philosophy of religion in addition to writing about the philosophy of language.
What does E&P stand for?
E&P stands for Ethics and Philosophy (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of E&P
- Errors and Omissions Excluded
- Earnings & Profits
- Editor and Publisher
- Efficiency and Productivity
- Effort and Participation (education)
- Electrification and Plant
- Electronic and Printed (books)
- Energy and Petroleum
- Engineering and Procurement
- Engraving and Printing
- Exploration and Production
- Engineering and Product Definition
- Engineering and Product Design Education (conference; also seen as EPDE)
- Engraving and Printing Federal Credit Union
- Education and Public Outreach
- Ede and Ravenscroft (UK)
- Education and Research
- Energy & Resources
- Engineering and Repair (US Navy)
- Environmental & Regulatory (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If I may enter a personal note, for me and for many of the fifty participants of the Institute of Ethics and Philosophy lecture was an experience of a lifetime.