Old hands in the ethics and compliance field trace the origin of the field itself to the defense procurement scandals of the early 1980s.
What does E&C stand for?
E&C stands for Ethics and Compliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of E&C
We have 2 other meanings of E&C in our Acronym Attic
- Edge and Christian (pro wrestling)
- Electronics & Communications
- Elephant & Castle
- Energy & Chemicals
- Energy and Environmental Commodity Consultants (Belgium)
- Engineering & Construction
- Engineering and Compliance
- Engineering and Contingency
- Environment & Conservation (Canada)
- Equipment & Component
- Evacuation and Curettage
- Existence and Completeness (US DoD)
- Engine & Compressor Accessories (diesel industry accessary manufacturer)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (various universities)
- Events and Casual Factors
- Engineering and Construction Quality Assurance
- Education and Development
- Election and Demand (foreclosure)
- Enfants et Développement (Paris, France)
- Engineering & Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sentencing Commission raised the bar on ethics and compliance programs last year by upgrading the necessity for organizations to monitor and oversee the effectiveness of their program to the board of directors level.
They want the issues of ethics and compliance to be taken seriously.
a Cincinnati-based software provider; Andrea Bonime-Blanc, Senior Vice President and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Bertelsmann Inc.