RELATED ARTICLE: IN BRIEF * During the 2011 UN Commission on Sustainable Development, the importance of the moral and ethical dimensions of climate change were widely discussed * As its contribution, the Baha'i International Community sponsored a panel discussion on the issue, exploring how values ultimately transform and influence attitudes and behaviors
What does EDCC stand for?
EDCC stands for Ethical Dimensions of Climate Change
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDCC
We have 40 other meanings of EDCC in our Acronym Attic
- East Dartmouth Community Centre (Canada)
- East Doncaster Cricket Club (Australia)
- Eastbourne & District Chamber of Commerce Ltd. (UK)
- Economic Development Council of Colorado
- Edmonds Community College
- Electronic Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Endocrine & Diabetes Care Center (Toledo, OH)
- Engen Dynamic Cycle Challenge (South Africa)
- Engineering Design and Consultancy Centre (University of Western Australia)
- Espace de Diffusion pour la Création Contemporaine (French contemporary art association)
- European Delivery Contract for Coffee (spot contract for coffee trading delivery)
- European Dependable Computing Conference
- Extended Day Child Care (Dublin, CA)
- Eastbourne District Chinese Community Association (UK)
- Eating Disorder Center of California
- El Dorado County Chamber of Commerce (Pacerville, CA)
- Economic Development Corporation of the City of Dieppe (Canada)
- El Dorado County Community Health Center (California)
- EUCOM Deployable Command and Control System
- Cottbus-Drewitz (airport code; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Tuesday, 9 December, Baha'i representatives participated in a day-long seminar, the second side event organized by the Collaborative Program on the Ethical Dimensions of Climate Change.
It is on the ethical dimensions of climate change that the Baha'i International Community decided to focus at this year's Commission," said Ms.