Not to mention ways of using anaerobic processes to generate ethene from waste products.
What does C2H4 stand for?
C2H4 stands for Ethene (chemistry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Command & Control For Mobile Operations
- Call to Greatness (TV show)
- Citizen to Government
- Come2go Ministries (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Command and Control Guard
- Commitment to Graduate
- Cradle to Grave
- Centre for Climate and Global Change Research
- Contract to Hire (contract employment option)
- Second Conserved Cysteine to Histidine
- Ethane (chemistry)
- Car-to-Infrastructure (telematics engineering)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence (Singapore)
- Certificat Informatique et Internet
- Colloque Interdisciplinaire en Instrumentation
- Command, Control, & Intelligence
- Command & Control Integration Council
- Command and Control Interoperable Collaborative Enterprise
- Command and Control Integration Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yang and McCarty (2000) reported that high concentrations of PCE, cis-DCE, and ethene were inhibitory to methanogens, and high concentrations of PCE were inhibitory to homoacetogens .
2] emission, SO2 emission, phosphate emission, C2H4 ethene emission, running costs and utilization input of energy, the best alternative is a blockhouse, made mostly of wood-based materials.
Van der Waals complexes between unsaturated hydrocarbons and boron trifuoride: an infrared and ab initio study of ethene.
And extensive laboratory studies and field demonstrations have proven that EOS can stimulate complete reductive dechlorination of TCE, PCE, and TCA to nontoxic ethene and/or ethane with just one treatment.
The success of bioremediation relies on the presence and activities of microorganisms that are capable of degrading TCE by catalyzing sequential dechlorination reactions, thereby transforming trichloroethene (TCE) [right arrow] dichloroethene (DCE) [right arrow] vinyl chloride (VC) [right arrow] ethene (Hendrickson et al.
Chang, Mass Spectrometry of particles Formed in a Deuterated Ethene Diffusion Flame, Anal.
Rose bengal produces mainly singlet oxygen leading to ethane as oxidation product of [alpha]-linolenic acid, whereas in combination with Cu(II) also ethene as the main oxidation product is released.