She was the school nurse at Ethel Walker School, Simsbury and worked at the Hughes Convalescent Home, West Hartford.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Ethel Walker School (Simsbury, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Engineered Wood Systems (trade association)
- Engineering Watch Supervisor
- Engineering Work Station
- Engineering Worksheet
- English, Welsh and Scottish (UK railway operator)
- Enterprise Web Service
- Enterprise Work Station
- Environmental Waste Solutions
- Environmental Water Systems (est. 1987)
- Ethanol Withdrawal Syndrome
- Ethernet Wire Service
- Ethernet Workgroup Switch
- Eudora Welty Society (writing; est. 1987)
- European Webservice
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Exchange Web Services (Microsoft)
- Executive Wine Seminars, Inc (New York, NY)
- Executive Work Station
- Executive World Services, Inc. (Braselton, GA)
- Expeditionary Warfare School (US Marine Corps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students at Simsbury's Ethel Walker School are making bowls and attending a fundraiser where they can buy back the bowls (and soup, if they want), said Gleennia Napper, associate dean of students.
Men's Real Estate Association of New York, trustee of The New York Association for the Blind, trustee of The Greenwich Hospital Association, trustee of The Ethel Walker School, and trustee of Gallaudet University, sharing his time and knowledge to promote their success.