I am also a co-owner of an ethanol production facility.
What does C2H5OH stand for?
C2H5OH stands for Ethanol
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Call to Greatness (TV show)
- Citizen to Government
- Come2go Ministries (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Command and Control Guard
- Commitment to Graduate
- Cradle to Grave
- Centre for Climate and Global Change Research
- Contract to Hire (contract employment option)
- Second Conserved Cysteine to Histidine
- Ethene (chemistry)
- Ethane (chemistry)
- Car-to-Infrastructure (telematics engineering)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence (Singapore)
- Certificat Informatique et Internet
- Colloque Interdisciplinaire en Instrumentation
- Command, Control, & Intelligence
- Command & Control Integration Council
- Command and Control Interoperable Collaborative Enterprise
- Command and Control Integration Division
- Command and Control Interface Design Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grain required to fill a twenty-five gallon SUV gas tank with ethanol will feed one person for a year.
Made by converting crops or waste material into combustible liquid, these fuels include ethanol and biodiesel, both of which can be used as substitutes for petroleum fuels.
The high cost of oil makes ethanol and other alternative fuels increasingly attractive.
The first is an industrial process that may make ethanol far cheaper to produce than ever before, with the potential of making this much-maligned--and over-subsidized--biofuel economically competitive with gasoline.
I first saw Paul Dana of Team Ethanol and the Indy Racing League (IRL) Menards Infiniti Pro Series several months ago at the Mid America CropLife Association annual meeting where he spent an hour or so motivating agribusiness folks about what it takes to succeed.
Get the lead out, put the ethanol in, and the sound of gasoline running through service station pumps will be music to the ears of Denis Morin.