The $240 million project will carry liquid ethane from Hess Corporation's natural gas processing plant near Tioga, ND through Saskatchewan to interconnect with the Alberta ethane gathering system near Empress, AB.
What does C2H6 stand for?
C2H6 stands for Ethane (chemistry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Citizen to Government
- Come2go Ministries (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Command and Control Guard
- Commitment to Graduate
- Cradle to Grave
- Centre for Climate and Global Change Research
- Contract to Hire (contract employment option)
- Second Conserved Cysteine to Histidine
- Ethene (chemistry)
- Car-to-Infrastructure (telematics engineering)
- Centre for Computational Intelligence (Singapore)
- Certificat Informatique et Internet
- Colloque Interdisciplinaire en Instrumentation
- Command, Control, & Intelligence
- Command & Control Integration Council
- Command and Control Interoperable Collaborative Enterprise
- Command and Control Integration Division
- Command and Control Interface Design Document
- Command & Control Information Exchange Data Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement also terminates litigation over decabromodiphenyl ethane and bromine chemistry which will end the dispute over Chemtura's right to sell decabromodiphenyl ethane to the global market.
McNeil outlined the state of the ethane supply to Alberta's crackers and how it relates to existing and future demand.