Measurement of estrone-3-glucuronide in urine by rapid, homogeneous time-resolved fluoroimmunoassay.
What does E3G stand for?
E3G stands for Estrone-3-Glucuronide (immunometrics kit)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Electronic Environmental Effects
- End-to-End Encryption
- Enhanced Exploitation Environment
- Electromagnetic Environment Effects Analysis
- Sentry; AWACS (Airborne Early Warning and Control System) Aircraft
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects Control Program
- Enhanced 3D Display (flames option, Ternion Corporation)
- Every Third Day
- Exploitation of 3-D Data (US DARPA)
- Electromagnetic Environmental Effects Generating System (US Navy)
- Exchanger Type 3 Kinase A Regulatory Protein
- Estriol-3-Sulfate (endocrinology)
- Electronic Three Speed Switch
- Endoscopic III Ventriculostomy (neurosurgery procedure)
- Channel Four Extra (Television Channel, UK)
- Early Region 4
- Echelon 4 (US DoD)
- Elite Four league in Pokemon games)
- Early Region 4 Open Reading Frame 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the last two decades, clinical studies have indicated the utility of measuring estrone-3-glucuronide (EG)  and pregnanediol-3[alpha]-glucuronide (PG) in samples of early morning urine (EMU) to monitor ovarian function in women (1, 2).