As previously noted, human brain tissue is rich in estradiol receptors, and the most abundant premenopausal estrogen is estradiol.
What does E2R stand for?
E2R stands for Estradiol Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of E2R
- Electronic to Mobile
- Engineering Environmental Management, Inc.
- From the Earth to the Moon (miniseries)
- E2open Process Directory (E2open, Inc.)
- Electrically-Erasable Potentiometer (also seen as EEPOT)
- Extended-Extended Partial Response Class 4
- Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
- E2-Responsive (biochemistry)
- ECH 2 Receive
- End-To-End Reconfigurability
- Elizabethtown to Radcliff Connector (Kentucky road)
- E2-Responsive Element
- End-to-end Security
- Entitled to Succeed (Department of Education program; UK)
- Environment, Energy Security & Sustainability (conference)
- Engrossed Second Substitute Senate Bill (Washington; water distribution legislation)
- Education to Workforce (Midwestern Education to Workforce Policy Initiative)
- Enhanced Early Warning
- Every Two Weeks (medication)
- ECH 2 Transmit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inhibition of estradiol receptor/Src association and cell growth by an estradiol receptor alpha tyrosine-phosphorylated peptide.
One, called the estradiol receptor, responds to the hormone estrogen.