Estonian Human Development Report 2010/2011 (2011) Available online at <http://www.
What does EHDR stand for?
EHDR stands for Estonian Human Development Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHDR
We have 1 other meaning of EHDR in our Acronym Attic
- Employment and Human Resources Development Organization of Japan
- Elderly Housing Development and Operations Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- East Honolulu Development Plan (Honolulu, HI)
- Ehealth Developer Program
- Enterprise Housing Divestiture Project (World Bank; Russia)
- Ethylene Hydroxydiphosphonate
- European Handbook for Defence Procurement
- Expert Health Data Programming (Renton, WA)
- Eritreans for Human and Democratic Rights (London, England, UK)
- Esophago-Hyoid Distraction Reflex (gastroenterology)
- Extremely High Data Rate (data signaling)
- Extremely High Density Recording (magnetic storage)
- European Hot Dry Rock Association (geothermics)
- European HIV Drug Resistance Workshop
- E-Health Data Solutions (est. 1997)
- Eastern Hills Drafting Services (Australia)
- Economic and Human Development Strategy (South Africa)
- Enhanced Home Delivery System (software; Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.)
- Expert Health Data Systems (Silver Spring, MD)
- Explosive Hazard Data Sheet
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors of the new Estonian Human Development Report (EHDR 2009), published by the Estonian Cooperation Assembly, say Estonia must overcome the current state of social stagnation and needs a more positive mentality and self-confidence in the coming decade, reports bbn.