Thus, the exhibition offers a diverse look into these historical meanings, collaborating with other Estonian museums, the Consistory of the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church and its congregations.
What does EELC stand for?
EELC stands for Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EELC
We have 5 other meanings of EELC in our Acronym Attic
- External Elastic Lamina
- Exxon Energy Limited
- Energy Efficient Lighting Association
- European Employment Lawyers Association (est. 1996)
- European Environmental Law Association
- East-East Legal Coalition (Network of East-West Women)
- Église Évangélique Lutherienne du Cameroun (French: Evalgelical-Lutheran Church of Cameroon)
- Emergence and Evolution of Linguistic Communication (conference)
- Equine Experiential Learning and Coaching
- European Employment Law Cases (legal journal)
- Early Expressive Language Delay (child development)
- Economic Emission Load Dispatch
- Edge Emitting Laser Diode
- Evaporative Emissions Leak Detector
- Evidence Extraction and Link Discovery (US DARPA IAO program)
- Environmental Education Learning Experience (North Carolina)
- Edge-Emitting Light Emitting Diode
- Eastern European Leisure Exhibition
- Electron Energy Loss Fine Structure
Samples in periodicals archive:
03 per cent to count 174,500, while the Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church Abroad (Canada) recorded an increase of just under 21 per cent, pushing the total to 8,000.
The Estonian Evangelical Lutheran Church (EELC) is the largest denomination, with 165 congregations and approximately 180,000 members.